The road emerges under the steps of the one who walks. Trainer, nutritionist, psychologist
The UD Las Palmas football team delivered 39,000 kilos of food to Caritas and The Las Palmas Food Bank, to help families in need on the islands In total, the club has donated 19,500 kilos to each of the two organizations, symbolically representing a kilo of food for each team subscriber for the 2015-2016 season.
12 years after their last top league game, Las Palmas host Levante in their 1st home game back in La Liga.
The first edition of Stand Up Paddle Costa Mogán Gran Canaria aims to increase sports tourism
2015 Windsurf World cup & Festival in Pozo Izquierdo 11-19 July This coming Saturday,
Vs 21/6/15 After losing the first round final away in Zaragoza 3-1, Las Palmas needed at least a 2-0
Vs The second leg of the play-off semi final with the scores level at 1-1 after the first game on Wednesday.
UD Las Palmas football club, removed Real Valladolid in the play off last night,
Vs 7/6/15 The last home league game of the season for Las Palmas, who have already got through to the play offs.
Las Palmas vs Barcelona B. 23/5/15 Las Palmas hosts Barcelona B in a match where the home side needs a win to keep their hopes alive for the automatic promotion place but with only 3 games to go and 6pts behind, play offs look certain now for LP.
The City of Las Palmas has organised the 1st Feria de Moto ‘LPA Motown’
The 39th Islas Canarias Rally, Gran Canaria, begins this week.
Las Palmas v Girona. 12/4/15 After a 1-0 away defeat to Albacete the previous Saturday, Las Palmas entertained 2nd place Girona from the Costa Brava region of the mainland last Sunday afternoon.
The new Cícer centre sports complex has opened in the capital with a capacity for 11,500 users.
Las Palmas v Ponferradina – 28/03/15 After no wins in the last 5 matches and dropping down to 5th in the league, LP host 7th placed Ponferradina.
On March 28, 2015 the first “Carrera Aqualand – Palmitos Park” will be held, organised by ASPRO OCIO and produced by DG events
The North Face Transgrancanaria is a cross country race
Registration is now open for Arguineguín’s second Carrera Popular fun run, at www.mogan.es.
For all you classic car fans, the Fifth Clasica Mogán is on once again this coming weekend.
v 15/11/14 After the previous week’s excellent win away at Girona, top of the league Las Palmas took on 4th from bottom Mirandes. Mirandes are from the Castile & León region of North West Spain.
Anyone who has noticed large numbers of brightly coloured, souped up mean machines racing in the streets and hills surrounding Maspalomas might have had a little tutt and a roll of the eyes at the number of boy-racers around these days.
– an English fan’s view on the beautiful game direct from the stands of UD Las Palmas in Gran Canaria. Paul Gilliam is… Las Palmas host bottom of the league Albacete and look for a home win after a 2-2 draw away at Ponferradina last Saturday where LP were disappointed with the draw despite the home
– an English fan’s view on the beautiful game direct from the stands of UD Las Palmas in Gran Canaria. Paul Gilliam is… After a good away point last weekend against Real Betis 0-0, Las Palmas look to get back to where they belong against 5th from bottom Numancia who ironically LP beat on Thursday night
– an English fan’s view on the beautiful game direct from the stands of UD Las Palmas in Gran Canaria. Paul Gilliam is… Las Palmas looking to get back to winning ways after the disappointing defeat in the local derby against Tenerife the previous Sunday. 3rd place, Sporting Gijon, were the team LP beat in last year’s
Crossing Maspalomas 2014 with Canaragua- Travesía Maspalomas More than 500 participants took part in Gran Canaria’s 3rd Travesía Maspalomas on Saturday swimming in three different challenges ranging between 1000m, 2000m from Playa Meloneras (opposite Pasito Blanco) and an epic 7,800m swim from El Pajar (near Arguineguin!).
– an English fan’s view on the beautiful game direct from the stands of UD Las Palmas, Paul Gilliam is… Top of the table Las Palmas host 8th Place Alcorcón on a perfect night for sub-tropical football – 20/09/14
– an English fan’s view on the beautiful game direct from the stands of UD Las Palmas, Paul Gilliam is… 7th September 2014 After drawing away last week at Mallorca, Las Palmas were looking to get back to winning ways with the possibility of going to 2nd spot in the league. Right from the start