Category: Weekend Tips
“𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤́𝙣” Agaete’s Cordial Spa Hotel Roca Negra pioneers live music events where dancing is allowed by performing to the balconies as the sun sets
An innovative event was held for the second time this weekend at a hotel on Gran Canaria’s...
From Carnival to Mountain Flowers, mardis gras, costumes and traditional carnival tortillas, this weekend is brimming with fun & frolics for all the family
The most exciting of annual celebrations on Gran Canaria is about the start. The capital, Las...
Join The Conversation…
- Nearly 50 arrests as part of Gran Canaria Policia Nacional investigation against people trafficking to The Canary Islands 12th April 2021
- Binter adds new direct weekly air routes, connecting Canary Islands with French, Italian and Spanish cities, among 26 other destinations beyond the archipelago 12th April 2021
- Volcanic Plume of Sulphur Dioxide Stretches Across The Atlantic From The Caribbean to The Canary Islands 11th April 2021
- Canary Islands Covid numbers remain relatively low, but a sudden increase in hospitalisations this week have brought concerns of a more virulent fourth wave 11th April 2021
- Secret police operation makes 30 arrests since coordinated raids across south of Gran Canaria on Friday 11th April 2021
- (MOBILE) Latest Canary Islands Data COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases Map 11th April 2021
- Latest data Canary Islands COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases Map 11th April 2021
- Here are the current guidelines of Alert Level 3 on Gran Canaria, Tenerife & Fuerteventura that came into effect at 00:01 on Saturday April 10 10th April 2021
- Exclusive: Spanish police raids in Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria and Arguineguín, with Europol, result in at least 15 people detained suspected of people trafficking 9th April 2021
- Western Sahara drone strike allegedly kills head of the Sahrawi National Guard in disputed territory conflict with Morocco 8th April 2021