Latest Gran Canaria News, Views & Sunshine
The Las Palmas de Gran Canaria City Hall has updated their measures against Covid-19, following...Read More
The Canary Islands Ministry of Health have announced their sense of approval for the Tribunal...Read More
World’s pre-eminent expert on Canary Islands flora, Liverpudlian botanist, and Templar, Dr David Bramwell dies
World respected authority on Canary Islands flora, plants and trees, Liverpudlian, Doctor David...Read More
Noche de Los Reyes: Why three bearded men cometh by camel bearing sugary delights and glittering gifts
There is a serious, and barely socially distanced, shopping frenzy occurring right now on Gran...
The last day of 2021 will be one of the warmest New Year’s Eves in a long time, with...
Maspalomas has inaugurated a service for the collection of street animals and control of cat colonies
The southern municipality of San Bartolomé de Tirajana has inaugurated a pickup service for lost...
- Gran Canaria Weather: Cold wet weather front brings rain, snow and then Calima (again!) to Canary Islands 26th January 2022
- The Ministry of Health extends the mandatory Level 4 rules for closing times, capacity limits and travel 24th January 2022
- Lopesan’s ExpoMeloneras courts Cirque du Soleil, hoping to host their return in 2023 24th January 2022
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria updates measures allowed under Health Alert Level 4 in the capital 22nd January 2022
- Mogán town hall suspends all markets due to Health Alert Level 4 21st January 2022
- Mandatory COVID certificates at Alert Levels 3 and 4 deemed “undoubtedly necessary” 21st January 2022
- The Canary Guide Weekend Tips 21-23 January 2022 21st January 2022
- World’s pre-eminent expert on Canary Islands flora, Liverpudlian botanist, and Templar, Dr David Bramwell dies 21st January 2022
- Gran Canaria and La Palma move up to Alert Level 4 and El Hierro to Level 3 20th January 2022
- Health Ministry requests high court approval to extend temporary covid certificate rules 19th January 2022
Curated news stories for English speakers who #LoveGranCanariaThe Canary News, Views & Sunshine - Est. 2009