This page offers free subscription using Facebook Messenger, or through a more traditional RSS Feed.
If you are interested in receiving our articles straight to your email inbox, or a paid subscription in the future, send us a message below with the subject Subscribe, and we will let you know the various options
…or why not try receiving an email subscription with our classic Google Feedburner?
- Gran Canaria Weather: Cold wet weather front brings rain, snow and then Calima (again!) to Canary Islands 26th January 2022
- The Ministry of Health extends the mandatory Level 4 rules for closing times, capacity limits and travel 24th January 2022
- Lopesan’s ExpoMeloneras courts Cirque du Soleil, hoping to host their return in 2023 24th January 2022
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria updates measures allowed under Health Alert Level 4 in the capital 22nd January 2022
- Mogán town hall suspends all markets due to Health Alert Level 4 21st January 2022
- Mandatory COVID certificates at Alert Levels 3 and 4 deemed “undoubtedly necessary” 21st January 2022
- The Canary Guide Weekend Tips 21-23 January 2022 21st January 2022
- World’s pre-eminent expert on Canary Islands flora, Liverpudlian botanist, and Templar, Dr David Bramwell dies 21st January 2022
- Gran Canaria and La Palma move up to Alert Level 4 and El Hierro to Level 3 20th January 2022
- Health Ministry requests high court approval to extend temporary covid certificate rules 19th January 2022
Curated news stories for English speakers who #LoveGranCanariaThe Canary News, Views & Sunshine - Est. 2009